Amazonian Pink Salt is made up of rock salt from the Peruvian upper jungle region. In the Escalera Mountain Range, along the Huallaga River basin, there is a complete mountain system with several different mines, from which three types of salt are extracted: pink, white and black. Our salt is extracted and processed from the same rock salt found mainly in the district of Pilluana, Mishkiyacu Valley, in the San Martín Region, Peru, located in the middle of the hill surrounded by vegetation. The salt is extracted and elaborated in an artisanal manner using picks, shovels and barretas, which is then transferred and loaded on horseback or on the back of our community-based artisans for more than three kilometers to reach the road and then make its way to our plant. Amazonian Pink Salt is a completely natural and very pure salt, without additives or dyes.
- Maintains an adequate pH balance in the body Increases the absorption of nutrients and promotes digestion
- Increases energy levels
- Improves vascular health and helps control blood sugar levels
- Improves respiratory problems
- Helps with skin conditions
- Helps control muscle cramps and spasm