The Chuchuhuasi is a native plant of the Amazon rainforest, its scientific name is Maytenus Macrocarpa, it lives in non-flooded areas. It grows in humid tropical climate and with abundant solar intensity.
- It was used for centuries by the various communities of our jungle for its medicinal and aphrodisiac properties. It was believed that to obtain a better curative effect, it was necessary to remove a part of the tree where the sun rises (chuchu) and where the sun sets (huasha). It is traditionally used as:
- Aphrodisiac, increases libido (male and female).
- Useful for toning, balancing and strengthening the hormonal system.
- It corrects menstrual irregularities and fights pain and cramps caused by menstrual irregularities.
- It is analgesic, muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory in bone and joint conditions.
- Antirheumatic, used for arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis) and low back pain
- Combats stomach disorders
- Strengthens the immune system (immunostimulant)
- Protects against radiation
- Counteracts liver problems and kidney inflammations
- Reconstituting after childbirth